Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Adriana Lima Fantasy Bra

Adriana Lima has $2 million on her boobs Adriana Lima reveals Victoria’s Secret $2 Million Bombshell Fantasy Bra in NY and I have to say, she looks incredible. While the Bombshell Fantasy Bra has long been a tradition for Victoria’s Secret, one has to wonder, what the point of a $2 million bra is. I mean, who is this product targeted at? She it makes Adriana’s boobs look incredible, but so does everything she puts on. I like the bra. I really do. I love the detailing and I love the diamonds, but one has to wondering how heavy that thing is. What can I say? I’m practical. All the same, Lima is her usual stunning self and that’s all that really matters.





No comments:

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook
Stumble Upon Toolbar