Duffy In Spin Magazine

Duffy In Spin Magazine August 2008 Cover Photo
Duffy was downright giddy when she found out iconic rock band Bon Jovi covered her hit single “Mercy.”“It’s a strange feeling when a person at that level is playing a song I wrote. It’s like, ‘Oh my gosh, I’m really here now. Bon Jovi knows that I exist.’ A girl from Wales - that’s all I am, really,” the 24 year-old Welsh singer says in the August 2008 issue of Spin Magazine.Duffy, whose debut effort Rockferry made an impressive premiere on the charts, recently scored the opportunity to record the theme song for How To Lose Friends and Alienate People; the movie starring Kirsten Dunst and Megan Fox opens in October.













No comments:

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook
Stumble Upon Toolbar