Angelina Jolie on the Cover of Vanity Fair

Angelina Jolie on the Cover of Vanity Fair

Lots of buzz about Angelina Jolie today - and here’s more! Angelina Jolie graces the
July 2008 cover of Vanity Fair. Inside, she dishes about feeling “very sexy” during her pregnancy.
Brad Pitt agrees, as Angelina says:
“I’m fortunate. I think some women have a different experience depending on their partner. I think that affects it. I happen to be with somebody who finds pregnancy very sexy. So that makes me feel very sexy.”This isn’t the first time everybody’s favorite humanitarian, mother, and sex goddess has posed for Vanity Fair. Here are the covers and spreads from all three of Angelina Jolie’s appearances, together with a sampling of her trademark edgy insights.




In her interview with Vanity Fair, Jolie talks about her childhood, nannies, and raising an international family. Here is a preview of the interview.
On being pregnant with twins: I love it. It makes me feel like a woman. I t makes me feel
that all the things about my body are suddenly there for a reason. It makes you feel round
and supple, and to have a little life inside you is amazing. Also, I’m fortunate. I think some women have a different experience depending on their partner. I think that affects it. I
happen to be with somebody who finds pregnancy very sexy. So that makes me feel very
sexy.
On daughter Shiloh’s birth: We were in this little hospital in Africa when Shi was born. I don’t think there was anybody else in the hospital. It was just a little cottage, the three of us. It
ended up being the greatest thing… I had a C-section and I found it fascinating. I didn’t find it a sacrifice and I didn’t find it a painful experience. I found it a fascinating miracle of what a body can do.
On nannies never sleeping over: We don’t ever have anybody spend the night. We may have to adjust that when the next one comes. But we do have ladies that work with us, and they’re also from different cultures and back-grounds. One lady’s a Vietnamese teacher - wonderful. One is of Congolese descent from Belgium. Another is from the States and is really creative and does art programs.



I love how she says that the nannies work with them not for them. How many
parents in Hollywood have you heard say that? Not too many.

No comments:

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook
Stumble Upon Toolbar